2016 Beijing International Audiology Conference has been hold successfully during May 27~29 2016 in Beijing International Convention Center. It was co-sponsored by Beijing Science and Technology Association and Beijing Society of Audiology. The conference also got assistance from those organizations.
- ENT Science College of Capital Medical University
- Chinese Journal of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- China Assistive Devices and Technology Centre for Persons with Disabilities
- Hearing and Speech Science Department, Xinhua College of Sun Yat-sen University
- Hearing and Speech Rehabilitation Technology College of Beijing Unicon University
- College of Medical Technology, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University
The 2nd conference was themed with “New Technology, New Productions and New Services”. It containing special academic forum and audiology exhibition, was aimed at providing a platform connecting with international audiology, promoting development of audiology field within China, and pushing forward to setting up audiology standard.
Specialties of the Beijing International Conference of Audiology include the following :
- High-profile international discussions: The conference will feature presentations and meetings with some of the industry’s leading audiologists from both China and abroad. They will share their insights on current and future trends of audiology from academic, research and industry perspective, as well as experiences and techniques in the field of hearing diagnosis, rehabilitation and deaf research.
- Domestic audiology forum: Trends, developments and happenings within China are discussed. The conference welcomes a broad range of specialists including audiologists, otologists, charities, clinical professionals, manufacturers of hearing aids and related devices, hearing aid fitters and related business owners, to share their experiences and help foster continued growth and cooperation to assist those in need.
- Exhibitions of the audiology industry: Over 30 leading industries and institutions will be exhibiting their newest products, research, technologies and advancements in the field of audiology, providing an exciting opportunity to interactively observe industry trends and happenings.
The conference had a strong team of professionals, from all over the world at home and abroad, the United States, Britain, Australia, Canada, Denmark and other countries of the friends, but also our highly respected experts, young and middle-aged scholars, presented for the participants a rich content speech.
In the form, the conference adopted a rich and innovative form of discussion : special forum, experts interviews, video presentation.
Key speakers from local and international partners this year include Demin han and Jing Cheng from the Chinese Academy of Engineering, and are both well-known hospital professors and directors of China Rehabilitation Research Center for Deaf Children. Other International speakers include vice president of GnResound, Dr. John A. Nelson; Dr. Vloker Kuhne from Phonak; foreign audiologists Dr. Fei Zhao, Ms. Lan Tian; Widex A/S vice president Dr. Francis Kuk; Professor Li Xu from Ohio University and speech and language therapist Ms. Clare Allen.