The core objective of the 2017 Beijing International Conference of Audiology is to provide both an international platform for the exhibition and discussion of audiology related research, technologies and developments, as well as stimulate the growth and development of audiology and related fields within China.
Specialties of the Beijing International Conference of Audiology include the following:
- High-profile international discussions: The conference will feature presentations and meetings with some of the industry’s leading audiologists from both China and abroad. They will share their insights on current and future trends of audiology from academic, research and industry perspective, as well as experiences and techniques in the field of hearing diagnosis, rehabilitation and deaf research.
- Domestic audiology forum: Trends, developments and happenings within China are discussed. The conference welcomes a broad range of specialists including audiologists, otologists, charities, clinical professionals, manufacturers of hearing aids and related devices, hearing aid fitters and related business owners, to share their experiences and help foster continued growth and cooperation to assist those in need.
- Exhibitions of the audiology industry: Over 30 leading industries and institutions will be exhibiting their newest products, research, technologies and advancements in the field of audiology, providing an exciting opportunity to interactively observe industry trends and happenings.
Time & Location
Beijing Society of Audiology will host the 2017 and third Beijing International Conference of Audiology during May 26th~28th, 2017 at the Beijing International Convention Center.
President : Daofeng Ni
Committees : Min Wan, Shufeng Wang, Sha Liu, Yuhe Liu, Xibin Sun, Jianyi Zhang, Zhensheng Chen, Xueqing Chen, Xin Jin, Xin Xi
Secretary : Xin Jin
Executive Secretary : Chunying Fan
The Standing Committees : Shufeng Wang, Sha Liu, Yuhe Liu, Xibin Sun, Jianyi Zhang, Zhensheng Chen, Xueqing Chen, Xin Jin, Xin Xi
Xingkuan Bu, Guoyu Ding, Ning Yu, Limei Yu, Ningyu Wang, Shufeng Wang, Shuo Wang,
Wei Lu, Lan Tian, Mo Long, Sha Liu, Bo Liu, Yuhe Liu, Shi’ang Xu, Haihong Liu, Pinxiang Xi,
Xibin Sun, Hua Zhang, Jie Zhang, Jianyi Zhang, Jianhua Qiu, Xinyi Yang, Zhensheng Chen,
Xueqing Chen, Shilin Liu, Xiaoming Liu, Yongxin Li, Haibo Shi, Zhaoying Zhang, Xin Jin,
Tao Zhou, Peng Lin, Hainan Lang, Na Zhou, Huifang Zhou, Fei Zhao, Xin Xi, Jirong Duan,
Liqun Gao, Ying Guo, Yan Xia, Jinyu Qian, Daofeng Ni, Lingyan Mo, Li Yin, Weihong Cao,
Yongmao Cao, Qingping Huang, Shusheng Gong, Zhiwu Huang, Lihui Huang, Wei Liang,
Chunting Cao, Yingying Shang, Rui Han, Tao Jiang, Fei Ji, Pu Dai, Haihong Dai
The theme of this year’s conference is ‘New Technology, New Products, New Services”, aimed at setting up an international conversation platform for promoting the development and prosperity of audiology, the standardization of hearing industry and healthy growth in China.
There are fourteen key topics of the 2017 Beijing International Conference of Audiology:
1. Hearing Screening for neonatal and children (contain Genetic Testing for Hearing Loss)
2. Audiology Testing Technology
3. Comprehensive Assessment and Diagnosis of Hearing
4. Clinical Disease and Intervention about Hearing
5. Tinnitus and Treatment
6. Hearing Aid Fitting
7. Artificial Auditory Implant (BAHA, Bone Conduction, Vibrant Sound-Bridge, Cochlear, etc)
8. Usefulness and Management for Assisting Listening Devices
9. Hearing and Speech Rehabilitation, Assessment
10. Research for Audiology Foundation
11. Audiology Relational Fields (Acoustics, Phonetics, Psychology, Neurophysiology, etc)
12. Audiology Education and Occupation Development
13. Hearing Healthcare and Public Education
14. Other Issues about Audiology
The Conference Profile
Over the years, many well-known international and local experts have been invited to share their progress and advancement in their research and working area. Topics focused on “new technology, new products, new services” cover a wide range of hearing science, screening and diagnosis, hearing aid fitting, hearing aid verification, hearing aid validation and speech-language rehabilitation.
Key speakers from local and international partners this year include Demin han and Jing Cheng from the Chinese Academy of Engineering, and are both well-known hospital professors and directors of China Rehabilitation Research Center for Deaf Children. Other International speakers include vice president of GnResound, Dr. John A. Nelson; Dr. Vloker Kuhne from Phonak; foreign audiologists Dr. Fei Zhao, Ms. Lan Tian; Widex A/S vice president Dr. Francis Kuk; Professor Li Xu from Ohio University and speech and language therapist Ms. Clare Allen.